Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Can I create a password-protected Excel spreadsheet using tagsets.excelxp?
- Can SAS identify the last-created dataset?
- Can I suppress the 'DISARM' messages in the SAS LOG?
- Can I validate a postcode using SAS without a lookup to the postcode database?
- How can I suppress 'bad data' issues when making an explicit character to numeric conversion?
- How can I create a row count variable in DATA step and PROC SQL?
- Can I use the automatic variables _n_ and _error_ in PROC steps?
- Can I stop the "WARNING: This CREATE TABLE statement recursively references the target table. A consequence of this is a possible data integrity problem" message when creating a table in PROC SQL?
- How can I build sample datasets to perform fuzzy matches?
- Can I count instances of values with mixed response types stored in a group of variables in an observation?