Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- How can I create a row count variable in DATA step and PROC SQL?
- Can I use the automatic variables _n_ and _error_ in PROC steps?
- Can I stop the "WARNING: This CREATE TABLE statement recursively references the target table. A consequence of this is a possible data integrity problem" message when creating a table in PROC SQL?
- How can I build sample datasets to perform fuzzy matches?
- Can I count instances of values with mixed response types stored in a group of variables in an observation?
- Can I count instances of values stored in a group of variables in an observation?
- Can I stop SAS from reading lines from a csv file where all values are missing?
- Can I 'inject' native HTML code into an ODS report?
- How can I avoid the message: "WARNING: The quoted string currently being processed has become more than 262 characters long. You may have unbalanced quotation marks."?
- Are there any efficiency benefits to using the KEEP= dataset option?